пятница, 12 августа 2016 г.

On a serious issue: presents


I think Penny from Big Bang Theory is my favorite hero after Chandler from Friends.
And the next one after him I can relate to. Especially when it comes to my relationship (if we imagine Penny dating Sheldon) and wine.
*I can just as easily put it together and say "my relationship with wine"*

In the process of packing a present for my boyfriend I run through all possible reactions that he will have when I am going to give it to him *holy terror* on his 30th birthday *despicable*.

*Let's skip the fact that it is an original print of Nordic contries' map from 1893, which is already as nerdy as it can go.*

Reactions can include but not limited to: running away, refusing to take the present from my hands, blushing, face-palming, pretending to be dead etc.
As well as the attempts of verbal communication such as: "why do you give me presents when you have so many expenses this month?", "you shouldn't...", "it's really unnecessary", "I don't have a birthday", "do I know you?".
But, as in a good book *like the one with the frog*, there will be a happy ending in which he will accept the present, like it *because I am damn good at making presents* and say "thank you".

And this is when I'm introducing my relationship with wine...

2 комментария: